Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall

Well, we haven't posted in a while. I am going to get better at that. Since the last post a lot has happened. My mom came to visit. When she was here we went to the corn maze and pumpkin patch.


As you can tell it is a mermaid this year. Once again we found all the hidden hole punches and probably spent to much time finding them. However, we have the chance to win a party at the farm!

Jake and I already carved pumpkins because he was going to be gone at the end of October.



Jake found an awesome picture of Frankenstein online and mine is the witch cat. We also had the opportunity to visit a friends family cabin. I am trying to enjoy the fall but it seems that winter is trying to sneak in a little early this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment